Chattanooga Releases New Whiskey|
Chattanooga Whiskey has announced the release of their new Tennessee High Malt. This Tennessee High Malt is distilled, aged and bottled by Chattanooga Whiskey! But, you're probably asking "what is Tennessee High Malt?" This is a category that Chattanooga Whiskey created. Technically, this is a bourbon. For the mash bill, they use 75% yellow corn with the remaining 25% made up of Malted Rye, Caramel Malted Barley & Honey Malted Barley.