Pinhook Bourbon Heist 2021
2021 Flagship Bourbon Bourbon Heist
With an average age of three years and four months, the 2021 vintage of Pinhook’s flagship bourbon showcases bright aromas of orange blossom, nutmeg, and fresh-roasted coffee. These transition to a vibrant palate of butterscotch, toasted coconut, almond, and sassafras.
Pinhook has no target flavor profile, only an ethos to produce the best whiskey each and every vintage.
• Distilled at Castle & Key Distillery in Frankfort, KY —the original Old Taylor distillery.
• All non-GMO and locally sourced grains.
• Ground-fed, limestone-filtered spring water, straight from the source.
• Blended in batches of no more than 100 barrels at a time.
• Blended for everyday drinking at a proof that stands up to dilution in a cocktail or when poured over ice.
• Hand-waxed in the signature orange that represents Pinhook’s annual flagship expression of straight bourbon