Hirsch The Horizon Straight Bourbon
Age: 4 to 7 years
Mash Bill: The Horizon is made up of two components: 94% of the blend is 4-years & 10-months 75/21/4 Corn/Rye/Malted barley; the remaining 6% is 7-years & 5-months 60/36/4 Corn/Rye/Malted barley
Proof: 92 proof
Hirsch’s newest offering, THE HORIZON, honors our forward-looking nature: steadfast, determined, moving onward at a brisk pace, forever in search of the next adventure. The Horizon isn’t an end result, a destination on a map; it’s something we spend our lives in search of. THE HORIZON combines two straight bourbons distilled in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, and is intended to invite whiskey enthusiasts to navigate the landscape of bourbon.