Starlight Distillery Carl T. Bourbon
All orders before December 14th are guaranteed by Christmas
6th Generation partners, Greg & Ted Huber wanted to name their bourbon after their grandpa, Carl Theodore or Carl T, who they were told loved his share of Bourbon. Our CARL T BOURBON is a blend of 3-grain and 4-grain mash bills. The result is a bourbon whiskey that is elegant, soft, and sweet. An easy sipper neat or on the rocks. Balanced lending itself to an extraordinary craft cocktail.
• Named after the owners grandpa, Carl T.
• Bourbon produced primarily from corn grown on Huber’s estate.
• 50 acres of corn allocated on estate for Bourbon production.
• 3-Grain Mash Bill: 60% corn; 20% rye; and 20% Malted Barley.
• 4-Grain Mash Bill: 51% corn; 20% rye, 20% Malted Barley, and 9% wheat.
• 3 Rickhouses on the property for storage and aging of our Bourbon.