Krogman's Single Barrels Full Set
Limited to 35 sets
Each whiskey is bottled at cask strength without chill filtering. Produced in Lawrenceburg, Ind., and each whiskey has been given a unique and ironic name that reflects American Whiskey as it exists today on the secondary market and on social media whiskey trade sites.
The Krogman’s series includes four straight bourbons, three straight ryes, a single barrel corn whiskey and a single barrel light whiskey. They are designed to consume on their own or blend together for additional flavor profiles.
The whiskeys are as follows:
- Tater Bait Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (60% corn, 36% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Maxx Profitzz Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (95% rye, 5% malted barley)
- Dusty Hunterzzz Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (75% corn, 21% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Waxx Dippzz Single Barrel Bourbon 115-117 proof (51% corn, 45% wheat, 4% malted barley)
- U.N.I. Corn Whiskey 115-120 proof (81% corn, 15% rye, 4% malted barley)
- Smash Bill Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (51% rye 45% corn, 4% malted barley)
- Flipperzz Single Barrel Light Whiskey 134 proof (99% corn, 1% malted barley)
- Chuggzz Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey 115-117 proof (99% corn, 1% malted barley)
- Buyy It Noww Single Barrel Rye 115-117 proof (51% rye, 49% malted barley)
About Krogman's: Founded in Tell City Indiana in 1863 by German immigrant August Krogman, the Krogman brand, now relaunched as a straight whiskey company, has released the new Krogman’s single barrel collection. This unprecedented set brings together for the first time all nine of the currently produced Lawrenceburg, Indiana mashbills.
Each whiskey is bottled at cask strength, with no chill filtering, featuring a unique nickname for each barrel used. The name of each whiskey reflects a different aspect of the American Whiskey world as it exists today on secondary selling and social media sites. While the names may be ironic, the liquid in the bottles certainly is not. The nine bottle set features four straight bourbons, three straight ryes, a single barrel corn whiskey, and a single barrel light whiskey. With a full set you can taste the entire array of bourbon and rye flavors. You can also mix and match, blending these single expressions together to create your own unique blend.