Penelope Barrel Strength Bourbon Batch 08
Barrel Strength pushes the boundaries of our signature four-grain balanced flavor profile. Each batch is blended from three bourbon mash bills aged in new American oak barrels and completely uncut and non-chill-filtered. Each barrel was hand-selected and blended into a single batch in order to create this unique offering.
|PROOF: 115.8||ALC. BY VOL. 57.9%|
• Four Grain Straight Bourbon Whiskey
• Blend of 3 bourbon mash bills sourced from MGP
comprised of four grains (Corn, Wheat, Rye, and Malt)
• Aged 4 - 5 Years
• Barrel Char: #4 Staves, #2 Heads
• Un-cut | Non-Chill-Filtered
AROMA: Rich caramel, crème brûlée, Apple Cinnamon, and hints of orange zest
FORWARD NOTES: Peppery spice with hints of cinnamon, ginger, clove, apple, and orange zest
BODY NOTES: Spicy cinnamon transitions to rich baking spices and pepper.
FINISH: Long peppery finish with spicy oak, and a touch of orange citrus.
Past Awards & Accolades:
• Double Gold Medal Winner - 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Awards
• Platinum Medal Winner - 2020 SIP Awards
• 93 Point Taste Score - Wine Enthusiast (2020)
• 92 Point Taste Score - The Tasting Panel Magazine
• 90 Point Taste Score - Whisky Advocate
• Gold Medal - 2021 Ascot Awards
• Gold Medal - 2021 USA Spirits Competition