Penelope Barrel Strength Bourbon Batch 07
Barrel Strength pushes the boundaries of our signature four grain balanced flavor profile. Batch 7 is blended from three bourbon mash bills aged from 3.5 - 5 years in new American oak barrels and completely uncut and non chill-filtered. Each barrel was hand selected and blended into a single batch in order to create this unique offering.
Past Awards & Accolades
• Double Gold Medal Winner - 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Awards
• Platinum Medal Winner - 2020 SIP Awards
• 93 Point Taste Score - Wine Enthusiast (2020)
• 92 Point Taste Score - The Tasting Panel Magazine
• 90 Point Taste Score - Whisky Advocate
• Gold Medal - 2021 Ascot Awards
• Blend of 3 bourbon mash bills sourced from MGP
comprised of four grains (Corn, Wheat, Rye, and Malt)
• Aged 3.5 - 5 Years
• Barrel Char: #4 Staves, #2 Heads
• Un-cut | Non Chill-Filtered
AROMA: Sweet caramel with a hints of maple syrup and candied sweetness.
FORWARD NOTES: Smooth caramel syrup, brown sugar, subtle barrel char, and hints of butterscotch and crème brûlée.
BODY NOTES: Sweetness transitions to notes of cinnamon, barrel char, and slight maple syrup.
FINISH: Spicy cinnamon finish with amazing lingering spice and heat.